Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi All

Hello !
Was watching all the YT vids abt lasers and finally decided to try one. This forum came up a lot and like many, I've used them at work yrs ago and decided to try my hand at making one. My son(18) is excited abt it too.
After 30+ yrs of rc modeling, designing and finally going to micro size it was time for a new challenge.
I've been reading for over a week on drivers, lens and such to get up to speed so hopefully I won't ask many bad questions.

Kevlar

Welcome to LPF!!!

Look around and use the “Search” function, it is very helpful if you’re looking for some specific information. If you don’t find what you want the first time try different “key words”.

A good place to start is here, the “Rules & Stickies” section, pat especial attention to the "Stickies" :D: http://laserpointerforums.com/f36/

If you’re looking for information on how to build a laser check out the links in my sig.

Enjoy your stay!! You will find this a great community with lot of very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful people here. :beer: