Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey LPF

Neel

Came here after a friend recommended this website too me. Mostly looking to purchase lasers from sellers and I'm aware that lasers on here will be much more high quality than commercial lasers, such as WickedLasers.

Welcome to LPF

2 house keeping issues!

(1) some members do sell completed lasers, most are kits that you have to do some assembly on.. You have to get some parts from different members.. To avoid the MAN!

(2) please get safety glasses you only have two optical sockets! spend 30+ on a good set of each.. look in the search function of the site for good deals on safety glasses

other than that have fun.... :)

Neel

Welcome to LPF

2 house keeping issues!

(1) some members do sell completed lasers, most are kits that you have to do some assembly on.. You have to get some parts from different members.. To avoid the MAN!

(2) please get safety glasses you only have two optical sockets! spend 30+ on a good set of each.. look in the search function of the site for good deals on safety glasses

other than that have fun.... :)

Thanks for the information! I'll make sure to take caution, and I'm in the process of buying safety glasses now.

Good man! you only get one set and keeping them intact is the best idea