Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey!! I'm New!

Hello everybody!! I'm a new member of Laser Pointer Forums!! I am 21 and i'm Italian and i have a lot of hobbies! One of these is technology and physical. I'm an Iron Maiden fan and i like basketball!!! I'm interested in learn more about lasers! I've ordered yesterday from Deal Extreme my first Laser Pointer, the SDLaser-301 with 532 nm wavelength and 100 mW power!! I'm really excited and i can't wait for it! :thanks:

Denson

Hey, Welcome to LPF.

Do You have any eye protection??????
If Not I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GET A GOOD PAIR OF GLASS'S, laser's are really not toy's like most ppl think,

you can get a pair most likely in the B/S/T (BUY/Sell/Trade) section on the main page.

Have fun with the laser and be safe!!!!!!!

Arayan

Un caloroso benvenuto sul LPF :beer:

... per un laser da 100 mW è meglio avere gli occhiali PRIMA dell'arrivo del puntatore ;)

Comunque ora che arriva da dealextreme ne compro un bancale di occhiali protettivi in ferramenta!! Aahaha arriverà fra 1 mese se tutto a bene

Arayan

I live in a small town near Macerata (Marche) :) BTW is better to write in English and also to avoid double posting (for editing use the "edit" button) :)

Yeah! In english i've said "hey another Italian! Where are you from? I'm from Padua." and "during the waiting time of the dealextreme shipment i should buy hundreds protection glasses from
The hardware shop! Ahahah i've to wait one month ore more to have my laser from dealextreme!"