Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey guys -xlorm

xlorm

Hey just saying hi... I'm xlorm and I'm 18 and live in NZ... I have been wanting to get into lasers for ages and finally got a laser module... I have a problem though see HERE

Hi Xlorm,

Welcome to the forums! This is a great place for practical laser knowledge:)

Would you be able to post a little more information... maybe a picture? what color is it? is it a direct diode or DPSS laser module?

Depending on what type of module you have, the polarity may be reversed like on the lasers i sell. Although, don't go switching it until you are sure of the correct polarity because it will most likely ruin the module if you are wrong.

Gun

Hello xlorm, welcome to LPF :)

I went to New Zealand (Queenstown) late last year, very nice place.

Last edited:

Laik

Welcome to the forum, mate!:)

I hope you enjoy it here, interacting with us and soaking up all the wonderful knowledge.
Please read the stickes and please use the search bar. If you need any help, feel free to PM me before you open a thread.
When working with lasers over 5mW, please get a good pair of safety glasses. Don't get a cheap ebay pair because they will not protect your eyes adequately, you can't put a price on your eyes, you only get one set! You can get good safety glasses from Survival Laser International Home
You are allowed to look at the laser without goggles if you are pointing the laser in the sky or pointing at objects far away.

Please make sure you read this thread http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/6-steps-prevent-you-getting-scammed-63634.html#post909553
We look forward to your contributions to our community!

Have a good one :beer:

welcome.gif
to the Forum xlorm....

Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics