Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey guys looking for a multi color laser

Elzach

Im looking for something similar to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrwxUbrYNgA&list=UUmrMRibh-3x_78VVzcymC6w

Basicly a multi color hand held
This is pretty cool just dont like the form factor would really like it to be in a tube.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/fs-white-fusion-laser-mixing-kit-42013.html

Do people sell these or would this be something i would have to make on my own?

Also what kind of price range am i looking at for something like this.
Doesnt have to be that strong.

Well after looking around some more im realizing that the White Fusion Time Machine is probably my best bet

Last edited:

rhd

I don't know if anyone is selling them, but I think you'd be looking at $500 to $1000 as a rough range if someone agreed to sell or make you one.

Elzach

Well i did a little of research and found out the guy in the video actualy is a member of lpf but hasent been on in a while so that was a dead end.

Did a little more looking around and found this

What you guys think that seems like it could work? any thoughts concerns?

I just think it will be to wide for a hand held device

Last edited:

rhd

Wait until you guys see the White Photino.... ;)

Elzach

Did some more looking around rog8811 i believe is his username he has a great guide on a RGB build any one know where i can pick up a ps3 sled?

upaa27

Yeah you can definetely do it but you are looking at $500+ dollars. Just get 1 green, 1 blue and 1 red, 3 adjustable tiny drivers and 2 dichros with the wl acceptance you want and solder it all up! But buying one... Hmmm. Not many people really like to spend 4 hrs a day doing alignment lol

Good luck!

Elzach

yea i kind of givin up the idea of buying one however i would like to buy something to hold them all together so i can do the aliment my self the link blackwolf posted is amazing if i could get my hands on that host i could do it but idk if Multimode would want to make a new one

Last edited:
Handhelds of been done before but I prefer doing it the old-fashioned way :)

450_520_671_whitelight_zpsc403f52d.jpg

I imagine he's just using the cubes to get the relative powers needed for white balance. You can rotate the laser to get a partial pass filter effect.

I imagine he's just using the cubes to get the relative powers needed for white balance. You can rotate the laser to get a partial pass filter effect.

correct. the diodes are polarized vertically along the bar. so I can use the cubes to permit only certain amounts of light through them into the mix :) +1