Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey friends..

S

SenKat

Most definitely - welcome to the Forum ! NOW maybe we'll get a small dictionary going - so we can interpret some of Timelords' posts ! LOL !!!

T

timelord

SenKat said:
Most definitely - welcome to the Forum !  NOW maybe we'll get a small dictionary going - so we can interpret some of Timelords' posts ! LOL !!!
Learn to read LOL ;D that bump on the head must have effected you my friend ;D

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
[quote author=SenKat link=1171382568/0#2 date=1171393654]Most definitely - welcome to the Forum !  NOW maybe we'll get a small dictionary going - so we can interpret some of Timelords' posts ! LOL !!!
Learn to read LOL  ;D that bump on the head must have effected you my friend  ;D[/quote]

Naw - actually, I am lovin the dialect lessons !

T

timelord

SenKat said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1171382568/0#4 date=1171404175][quote author=SenKat link=1171382568/0#2 date=1171393654]Most definitely - welcome to the Forum !  NOW maybe we'll get a small dictionary going - so we can interpret some of Timelords' posts ! LOL !!!
Learn to read LOL  ;D that bump on the head must have effected you my friend  ;D[/quote]

Naw - actually, I am lovin the dialect lessons ![/quote]
Cool as i to am learning how you American boys converse too ;)