Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hercules 500 Review & Laser Show Demo

Nice review. Really gives an idea of how the laser works with all the safety features and whatnot. You deserve a +rep for those 23 min :D
I wish I had the money to buy that beast. I'm sure the beam and dot profile are perfect.

Last edited:

DJNY

I haven´t watched the whole vid, but you did a very good job!

As soon as Silvershot has enough money, he has to buy me one! Thanks.

Nice review. Really gives an idea of how the laser works with all the safety features and whatnot. You deserve a +rep for those 23 min :D
I wish I had the money to buy that beast. I'm sure the beam and dot profile are perfect.
Thanks! and yes im real pleased with this laser! I can't wait to shoot more videos! :thanks:

magmabeam

good narration, could've done with a bit of editing down it was very long!

which goggles you have, i wouldn't do that stuff in your video with all the reflections unless i had the side protection too

would be nice to see some night time footage in to the sky though

I had to pause it halfway through for a bathroom break and a popcorn refill, but overall a wonderful production indeed. :D

Haloid95

I actually watched the whole video. Its a very nice video. Where did you get the fog machine? It looks like a good one, especially with the remote.

Anyway nice review +1

TuhOz

Just put e.g "NeYsRonFw3Y" part between [YT*] and [/YT*] (without stars)
So it would be [YT*]NeYsRonFw3Y[/YT*] (without stars... )