Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help with..

Milchy

Long story short, about 15 years ago I was gifted a laser pointer, a red one. It was a very awsome little thing to have, it was shaped like a normal laser pointer, it was metal, rather heavy, shiny, very durable, bullet shaped.

Then.. I lost it a few years later. Would bitch my mom to buy me a new one. But all the new ones, were very light, felt very cheap and just felt like crap.

Now, I want to get a good, small, preferably casted out of less parts possible, durable laser, that wouldnt stop working ( for a long time, have no idea what would cause them to stop working, but anyway) - non of that paper weight stuff, that feels it would snap in two after falling on the ground.

I don't know anything about this stuff, but surely theres someone out there that makes quality stuff for the average price? I mean 'top-dogs' in the industry or something like that.

Any suggestions? It's just as an item that would be on my keys, or on my desk something to toy around when its boring. So I wouldnt really want to spend more than lets say 30$ish