Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help with Rayross 150mw

well im new to the forums and i have a couple questions. im interested in buying this laser from rayross my main concern is that i know for a fact it wont be 150mw but would it be at least 100. Also if its a good buy. ive looked throughout the forums and have no luck on finding anything about it. and thanks :thanks:

http://www.rayfoss.com/productn.asp?ArticleID=6

Last edited:

Kulhu

there are many 150mW lasers at rayfoss, which one are you talking about?

I have a thread a few posts down concerning this laser: www.rayfoss.com

I haven't bought it but it will be my next laser-related purchase. People in that thread have said that their experience with that laser has been good, and hey, it's cheaper than the one you listed and has a (marginally useful) LED flashlight built-in.

I haven't bought it but it will be my next laser-related purchase. People in that thread have said that their experience with that laser has been good, and hey, it's cheaper than the one you listed and has a (marginally useful) LED flashlight built-in.

yeah cause im lookin to get a better laser cause i recently purchased a 200mw sliver green laser(this one to be exact (S) and waz pleased it aint 200mw more of around 60mw 75mw max. for the price im extremely pleased. I compared it to my cousins 55mw WL and were almost identical on dot size burning capability. and he had paid 289 bucks years ago before WL had their huge price drops. Now im trying to get a better 1 just for the hell of it.

oh btw thanks for the tip i looked at ur thread it looks pretty nice and a flashlight thats amazing i may get that instead thanks for the suggestion