Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help with my O-like 150mw red laser

Hi people! I'm having problems with this laser: 3 in 1 150mW 650nm red laser module/dot ,line,cross [OL-3RED-150] - $26.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce :undecided:

I can't burn with it and I read around and saw that I can use a magnifying glass to focus it (since it's unfocusable) but it still won't burn very good. I just need some advice/help about making it burn better. (I order a power rock focusable 250mw :drool: which I'm waiting for also.) The laser with the problem is a 150mw
red laser (650nm) and it's unfocusable. So basically, I just need some tips. If it still can't burn then I will just use my power rock for that :D

P.S. If I did something wrong or posted this in the wrong location then please forgive me.(I'm new as you could tell.)

BTW I'm also new to the whole laser thing in general.

Last edited:

It should be focusable.

Put the "Dot" Lens On and turn the outer ring that holds the lens as far out as you can.

In other words turn it 3 turns so its unscrewing from the module but dont unscrew it all the way.

This should give you a pin point pretty close to the aperture.:)

Okay thank you. I love this forum so much :thanks: :yh: I can't try it now but I will try when I get a chance. If I still have a problem I will reply again. Thank you so much :)

Well it's good to here someone got a laser that actually works from o-like
Hopefully your power rock works as well.

Wow it's really been that bad lately? I haven't heard any bad feedback about them and Susie has been really nice.

Last edited:
In my opinion it is.
They sold me a laser that didn't work for $105.00 then after a month of telling me it was my fault it didn't work, they finally sent me a part to fix it. Then it worked for a whole five days. And they will not do any more for me to make it work. They don't even answer my emails any more.
So I dont believe That o-like is a great place to buy lasers.

Wow, and when did that happen? And also was Susie there? It might be new management or something because I haven't seen any bad reviews

Last edited:
Wow, and when did that happen? And also was Susie there? It might be new management or something because I haven't seen any bad reviews

It was recently.
Yes Susie was there.

Here are a few threads you can search.

Do not buy from o-like
O-like I think I got a dud
My first pionter,150mw green is acting funny
Powerful crown upgrade 500mw green laser problem
Wrong class listing?
O-like mess up lol
O-like sharp high power violet laser 400mw

Because I saw a lot of complaints about the packaging but my laser came in a tightly wrapped up , taped, hard to open package. It had so much bubble wrap that it didn't even look like anything was in there except for the wrap :crackup:

buying from most chinese vendors is a crap shoot, best to buy lasers made by our members. or build yourself one using members supplies. there are several here that do fine work and are well respected. your laser can arrive quickly and without custom's interference.

Last edited: