Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help with first laser

Hello!

i am thinking about buying my first laser.. it would be important to me that it doesnt have more than 5-6mW because i dont want to hurt people in case something happens..
also, it is really important to me that the beam is as bright and clear as possible :D

i was thinking about a green laser.. maybe the "core" from wicked lasers. but i dont know much about lasers at all, so i was thinking maybe you can recommend me one :)

btw i am from italy if this matters..

thanks alot!

Unfortunately its very hard to get a 5mW green laser that is really 5mW. Most are over spec.

We have other members from Italy here, and have been told by them it is very hard to get >5mW through customs. So the chances you'll get your laser is very small.

Your best bet is to find someone who lives in Italy to sell you a laser.

thanks for the fast reply.

hmm.. i thought about ordering one online from china or somewhere, just like wicked lasers so it wouldnt be a problem i guess?

Have you thought about putting one together, you can get all the parts with out any problems through customs.

actually no. i wouldnt even know how to do that :yh:
are there any sites where i can buy these parts and put them together with a tutorial or something?