Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help with Blocking...

mic9

demoi.png

on this diagram, The IR led is pointing to the receiver to received the IR Led transmits, i want to block the laser for atleast 1sec from going to the receiver..!!

but how?:thinking: the system is covered with glass and cannot be block by hand or by any objects...
the system is also cannot be turn off..

pls help me..??

does red laser can block IR from passing going to the receiver?
does magnet can distort the signal IR laser giving off?

udanis

You really can't stop the light if you can't physically block it. Red laser won't work. You really can't do it whit magnet either. I wouldn't know how to do this.

I guess one way would be to get canned foam and fine an opening and shot it in there.

demoi.png

on this diagram, The IR led is pointing to the receiver to received the IR Led transmits, i want to block the laser for atleast 1sec from going to the receiver..!!

but how?:thinking: the system is covered with glass and cannot be block by hand or by any objects...
the system is also cannot be turn off..

pls help me..??

does red laser can block IR from passing going to the receiver?
does magnet can distort the signal IR laser giving off?

cd520

I dont see how it would feasibly done, or why for that matter :thinking: Just press the button one second after you would want to lol.

udanis

I dont see how it would feasibly done, or why for that matter :thinking: Just press the button one second after you would want to lol.

It sounds almost as if some one is trying to bypass something they shouldn't be.

mic9

It sounds almost as if some one is trying to bypass something they shouldn't be.

ur definitely right!! i trying to bypass this system but there is no switch to turn off the IR leds for a sec...

note: the system work like this,.. if the IR led stops sending signals to the receiver, it counts/credits it.. so must find a way to block/stop the IR led from going to the receiver for a sec..

Help me :undecided:

btw: the resisitor attach to it, can be affacted by a magnet? __ does DVD RW lasers can burn thin metal??

Last edited:
Someone is trying to steal something...

You're not going to distort or block a laser beam without putting something in the beam, its just not possible.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly are you trying to do?

cd520

OK now I see where this is going. You can always try emitting a few hundred watts of RF energy in close proximity and see what happens lol.

OK now I see where this is going. You can always try emitting a few hundred watts of RF energy in close proximity and see what happens lol.

Rofl, you could also just beat the crap out of it with a large hammer, explosives work well too :shhh:

I would insert a micro black hole near the glass and then the photons will not reach the receiver.

mic9

OK guys, i will tell u...

the system is inside the basement in our house, and its my father secret box..

i has a alarm inside of it if you break the glass, and if you turn off the system the box will not be open..

this is why i need to block the IR led going to it receiver...!!!!

help me...!!

Note: is it possible to block the IR led laser going to its receiver by another some sort of light?? a light that can block IR led laser???

blowing the system with the explosive will not going to help me.. hehehehe, lol :)

ur definitely right!! i trying to bypass this system but there is no switch to turn off the IR leds for a sec...

note: the system work like this,.. if the IR led stops sending signals to the receiver, it counts/credits it.. so must find a way to block/stop the IR led from going to the receiver for a sec..

Help me

btw: the resisitor attach to it, can be affacted by a magnet? __ does DVD RW lasers can burn thin metal??

OK guys, i will tell u...

the system is inside the basement in our house, and its my father secret box..

i has a alarm inside of it if you break the glass, and if you turn off the system the box will not be open..

this is why i need to block the IR led going to it receiver...!!!!

help me...!!

Note: is it possible to block the IR led laser going to its receiver by another some sort of light?? a light that can block IR led laser???

blowing the system with the explosive will not going to help me.. hehehehe, lol :)

Stealing is stealing... if it is a bank or bypassing security that
does not belong to you or your own father...

Sorry No help from me.... I'm fairly sure that this public forum's
purpose is not for circumventing optical security measures...

I call BS.... you are contradicting yourself. First you need to bypass
the optics to count/credit... then you need to bypass the optics to open a box....:thinking:

Jerry

Last edited:

Toke

Are there any vending machines that use IR as part of the coin counting mechanism?

Anyway, this reminds me of my apprenticeship, where the workers on the factory would block any safety measure deemed annoying.
Particularly the bell indicating that two overhead cranes were within collision range.:mad:
I agree that this does not sound legit, and I am not feeling helpful.

mic9

Stealing is stealing... if it is a bank or bypassing security that
does not belong to you or your own father...

Sorry No help from me.... I'm fairly sure that this public forum's
purpose is for circumventing optical security measures...

I call BS.... you are contradicting yourself. First you need to bypass
the optics to count/credit... then you need to bypass the optics to open a box....:thinking:

Jerry

hey! its not steeling, its my father's property! realy..