Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help with art progect!

I need to make a light that pretty bright and then put it through a prism to get all the colors for a very intricate art progject im doing.
So i need help finding:
LED light sources
Batteries
Drivers
Prisim
and anything else you suggest i might need.

a good stylish base

transparent wires would look cool too.

get some glue and thermo (contractable?)....damnit, only know it's name in spanish, it's the thing that when heated it contracts and prevents the wire from making a short-circuit with another wire.

a completely made flashlight would be nice, whats the brightest for around 20 bucks? and where can i get a prism?

Niko said:
a good stylish base

get some glue and thermo (contractable?)....damnit, only know it's name in spanish, it's the thing that when heated it contracts and prevents the wire from making a short-circuit with another wire.

Did you mean heatshrink?

White laser. Rog8811 might be able to sell you one, if you happen to have craploads of cash falling out of your pockets...

-Mark

digital_blue said:
[quote author=Niko link=1236811460/0#4 date=1236816746]a good stylish base

Did you mean heatshrink?[/quote]

YES, exactly :)

72903 and i need a decent prism, this is a 9 week long project and i need to pretty soon as this is the mail thing that sets mine apart.

Day said:
72903 and i need a decent prism, this is a 9 week long project and i need to pretty soon as this is the mail thing that sets mine apart.
Take apart an old projector...
Those have huge prisms and beamsplitting cubes.

If you don't have one, go to a thrift store...

get a old [highlight]digital[/highlight] projector. Maybe nova lasers have some