Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[HELP] Need someone to send HP TouchPad

Guys,

If you haven't heard about it, HP is selling their TouchPads at $99 since they've discontinued webOS from HP hardware.

Of course, they're being sold everywhere but in South America :p A friend of mine would like to get his hands on one and thus I'm invoking the LPF HELPING HAND, would anyone be so kind to get one and send it to Argentina via USPS/UPS?

Needless to say, my friend will be paying for the TouchPad + Shipping + Small extra for your time (reasonable amount)

Thank you in advance!!

yeah they are sold out everywhere thats one crazy deal though. wish i could get one. theyre going for like 200 on ebay

Guys,

If you haven't heard about it, HP is selling their TouchPads at $99 since they've discontinued webOS from HP hardware.

Of course, they're being sold everywhere but in South America :p A friend of mine would like to get his hands on one and thus I'm invoking the LPF HELPING HAND, would anyone be so kind to get one and send it to Argentina via USPS/UPS?

Needless to say, my friend will be paying for the TouchPad + Shipping + Small extra for your time (reasonable amount)

Thank you in advance!!

Hey Niko...
I just did a search as well.. it seems you are out of luck...:cryyy:

The only one I found was this eBay seller that has a few
of them...
Starting bids are $120.00 and Buy It Now is $230.00..
There is <6 days left on all his auctions....

HP TouchPad 16GB, Wi-Fi, 9.7in - Black | eBay

Sorry I couldn't be of more help...;)

Jerry

Last edited:
hp will email me when they send the next wave through but with my luck ill probably at at school or asleep :crackup: but keep your fingers crossed:can:

hp will email me when they send the next wave through but with my luck ill probably at at school or asleep :crackup: but keep your fingers crossed:can:

Bennet, please let me know so I can ask you for one more :D

@Jerry, thank you, man. No problem. Indeed I know that I may be asking for too much, seeing that the tablets seem to be out of stock everywhere we look.

Bennet, please let me know so I can ask you for one more :D

@Jerry, thank you, man. No problem. Indeed I know that I may be asking for too much, seeing that the tablets seem to be out of stock everywhere we look.
a little confused here you want 1 for your friend right? i decided i cant afford one even at 99:crackup::crackup::crackup:. so im just trying to get 1 for you.

a little confused here you want 1 for your friend right? i decided i cant afford one even at 99:crackup::crackup::crackup:. so im just trying to get 1 for you.

Oh, I thought you wanted one for yourself as well. Yes, I do not want one, it's just one (1) for my friend. Thanks.

called my local Sams club they have them in stock too bad they don't like the $99 sale and want me to buy one for $379.99 i was so happy for a second..

called my local Sams club they have them in stock too bad they don't like the $99 sale and want me to buy one for $379.99 i was so happy for a second..

LOL, have some patience, I'm pretty sure they'll find out that everyone else bought theirs at $99 and aren't willing to go over $150 for it. Seems like somebody's going to have to keep some tablets in stock for a while :p