Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

{Help} First Post

Hello,

This is my first post on this forum, and I guess I am creating this account because I just recently ordered my spyder 3 wicked laser krypton 1W and got it. Needless to say I am not to happy with the $1200 I wasted... I didnt even receive the saber -_______- (long ass face). The Battery does not charge completely, always stays in red no matter what. When the charger goes green and I connect it to my krypton it still reads as red (low battery).

Thats something I will have to take up with them.

Now My question is here. At that price range or cheaper. What would you recommend?

Im looking for a green or blue laser, 1W or stronger, unlimited duty cycle, handheld.

Pretty much what wicked advertised but better. Also willing to consider orange.

Im happy with my laser as its bright as hell, I have not been able to burn much only a cigarette and a blunt. What do you guys suggest and why? I want top notch shit, and im new to this, Im aware most of you guys hate noobs but I am an enthusiast and a hobbyist and I donate :) to places that help.

sinner

You're late to the party i guess, many have been stung already by their wicked and over-advertized shit..

This is a good read.. 39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

Here at LPF you dont need to spend shit-loads to get a top notch laser, We believe that there is more to this hobby than just the fake adverts..

Almost every reputable builder here can outrun WL's quality any-day with guaranteed 200-300% more optical output..

So for you, Luckily there is This Laser just went up for sale..
Its Twice as powerful as an Arctic.. Well much more than that actually considering 90% of the arctics are 750mW +/-10mW

I believe the Krypton's battery indicator LEDs are always red. The amount of LEDs that are on tells you how much battery you have left.

Yeah, Im probably going to buy an artic now. from there site since they accept CC.

I wanted a burning laser even though im content with my bright green laser.

Your not happy with your artic?

Low Battery = 3 red LED blinking in tandem

Hello,

This is my first post on this forum, and I guess I am creating this account because I just recently ordered my spyder 3 wicked laser krypton 1W and got it. Needless to say I am not to happy with the $1200 I wasted... I didnt even receive the saber -_______- (long ass face). The Battery does not charge completely, always stays in red no matter what. When the charger goes green and I connect it to my krypton it still reads as red (low battery).

Thats something I will have to take up with them.

Now My question is here. At that price range or cheaper. What would you recommend?

Im looking for a green or blue laser, 1W or stronger, unlimited duty cycle, handheld.

Pretty much what wicked advertised but better. Also willing to consider orange.

Im happy with my laser as its bright as hell, I have not been able to burn much only a cigarette and a blunt. What do you guys suggest and why? I want top notch shit, and im new to this, Im aware most of you guys hate noobs but I am an enthusiast and a hobbyist and I donate :) to places that help.

I just recently ordered my spyder 3 wicked laser krypton 1W and got it. Needless to say I am not to happy with the $1200 I wasted... I didnt even receive the saber

I want top notch shit, and im new to this, Im aware most of you guys hate noobs but I am an enthusiast and a hobbyist and I donate :) to places that help.

You're late to the party i guess, many have been stung already by their wicked and over-advertized shit..

This is a good read.. 39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

Here at LPF you dont need to spend shit-loads to get a top notch laser, We believe that there is more to this hobby than just the fake adverts..

Almost every reputable builder here can outrun WL's quality any-day with guaranteed 200-300% more optical output..

Yeah, Im probably going to buy an artic now.

I'm confused. You say you wasted $1200 with Wicked, and looking for a top notch laser.

Someone gives you a pile of info about the low quality of Wicked.

And now you want to buy an Arctic? :thinking:

Are you smoking crack? Do you enjoy getting ripped off or something? :undecided: I cant follow your logic. You're neither enthusiast nor a hobbyist, obviously.

Just about everyone here takes Paypal. As far as I know you can pay with a CC through Paypal. Even if you dont want to buy one here there are many top notch laser retailers out there that do take CCs, and have way better quality than Wicked.

Last edited: