Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help DILDA from FOCALPRICE

I already purchased this, it looks just like o-like and ray whatevers and dx please tell me if this is like all the older style dildas PLEASE, also will it be near 200mw like it says, Multiple videos say that the one from dx can burn and do good, so dont say, nahh you will just get 50mw, THAT DOESNT burn... Please Help

Thanks in advance LINK: copy and paste
http://www.focalprice.com/LP260B/200mW_650nm_Red_Beam_Laser_Pointer_Black.html

Last edited:

daguin

Have some patience and one thread is enough

You should get ~200mW out of it with new batteries

It will burn dark colored objects and pop balloons if you draw a black spot on them with a sharpie

Finally, don't ya think it would have been a better idea to ask BEFORE you bought it? ;)

Peace,
dave

I already purchased this, it looks just like o-like and ray whatevers and dx please tell me if this is like all the older style dildas PLEASE, also will it be near 200mw like it says, Multiple videos say that the one from dx can burn and do good, so dont say, nahh you will just get 50mw, THAT DOESNT burn... Please Help

Thanks in advance LINK: copy and paste
200mW 650nm Red Beam Laser Pointer (Black)

Sheesh, your acting like you just bought a fake gold watch. Relax. lol. I'm sure it will be in the 100-200mw range, you shouldn't have a problem with burning. And if you don't.. you only payed 28 bucks, so it's not a huge loss either.

Have some patience and one thread is enough

You should get ~200mW out of it with new batteries

It will burn dark colored objects and pop balloons if you draw a black spot on them with a sharpie

Finally, don't ya think it would have been a better idea to ask BEFORE you bought it? ;)

Peace,
dave

I never thought they can go up to 200mW :thinking:

daguin

I never thought they can go up to 200mW :thinking:

I had more than one that did >200mW

I just traded one away that was putting out 250mW

I will grant that many of them come in ~180mW, but if it was much below that, I would have returned it anyway ;)

Peace,
dave

Ok thanks, because, well frankly all other sites including dx and other china companies originally sold them, but I could not find any reviews or threads concerning the Dilda style from Focal price, they are all almost identical look at the pictures, so i went ahead an bought it, also how would i know if it has the updated driver and cant use 3.6v batteries.

BTW 27 dollars is alot for me I just turned 16 and these days I buy my stuff.

Also if any one could confirm that my laser is the same as dx it would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry lots of questions, what is the best cr2 batteries for my Dilda if it can use 3.6v or 3.0v
just let me know which batteries is best for each volt, as well as a charger.

Thanks.

Why did no one mention safety yet? Clearly he knows nothing about it. If $27 is a lot to you, then buy safety goggles before buying the laser.

Last edited:
Why did no one mention safety yet? Clearly he knows nothing about it. If $27 is a lot to you, then buy safety goggles before buying the laser.

I am fairly new to higher powered lasers. BUT....

I dont mean to boast, but I understand the safety precautions quite well, I am just concerned the money I spent may or may not have been the best bang for my buck. But back to my questions. Thanks.

Benm

You should get close to 200 mW when using rechargeable, 3.6 volt CR2 batteries... but then again, you should get over 100 when using the included 3.0 volt primary batteries too, and that should be plenty to make some dark paper/plastic smolder when focussed.

You should get close to 200 mW when using rechargeable, 3.6 volt CR2 batteries... but then again, you should get over 100 when using the included 3.0 volt primary batteries too, and that should be plenty to make some dark paper/plastic smolder when focussed.

I heard you cant use 3.6v cr2 batteries anymore because even in the old ones they updated the driver.