Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help & courtesy

I need to voice my opinion on a certain member of this Forum. He goes by scopeguy20, but I know him personally fortunately! I met him on this forum just a short time ago, & he has helped me out in so many ways & is so kind to me, that it would take this entire forum to sing all his praises! He has repeatedly gone out of his way to help me over & over, & I've never even met him, except by phone & this Forum, & Email! There are plenty of other people on this forum that would do well to follow his example, & then this would be a lot nicer place to visit. WAY TO GO SCOPEGUY20 Lead on & the smart ones will follow!!

daguin

phoenix77 said:
I need to voice my opinion on a certain member of this Forum. He goes by scopeguy20, but I know him personally fortunately! I met him on this forum just a short time ago, & he has helped me out in so many ways & is so kind to me, that it would take this entire forum to sing all his praises! He has repeatedly gone out of his way to help me over & over, & I've never even met him, except by phone & this Forum, & Email! There are plenty of other people on this forum that would do well to follow his example, & then this would be a lot nicer place to visit. WAY TO GO SCOPEGUY20 Lead on & the smart ones will follow!!

I second that emotion (name that group for three waytagoes).

I got to sit at the top of his hill one evening. We played with his lasers, my lasers, fluorescent rocks, and his Kenometer. His wife even whipped out the cheesecake! He (and his wife) are even nicer in person.

Peace,
dave

Chad

I hafta echo these guys as well... although I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him personally, he's always been awesome whenever I've been in correspondence with him. He's one amazing guy, that's for sure. :)

Hey Thanks for all the feedback and nice remarks guys! BTW, dagiun is a great guy to donate glow rocks to the fund raiser raffle, (I would say so even if I didn't win some. And he has a lot of nice gems at very reasonable, no, low costs! I hope some day I can go rock hounding with him! Thanks Again! all you guys!