Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Help!! Can't post in threads

Hello

I can't post in threads. All threads on my ipad right now look as if they have been closed by mod. I can still create a thread, and vote in polls lol. I'm usually on my ipad, this has never happened before.

I can edit too. I'll double check when I get to work and can use a desk top.

Michael

Last edited:

Apple fails the world yet again......never happened on my windows laptop :na:

all joking aside, that seems very odd. i will say that every now and then when connected to wifi, my phone wont let me view this forum. it gives me a server error but when i turn off wifi it works fine. i am interested to find out if this problem is somehow connected to yours

It may or may not be related, but on my iPhone3GS randomly when loading LPF pages it will load up the LPF page and then immediately load up either a junky search provider searching various laser companies or go directly to one of the laser companies that have adds on LPF. It has only done it for the last few months and only on my iPhone.

Something strange is going on with LPF on iOS devices, that is for sure.

It's working now. And it was just fine on my work desktop. Weird, but glad it's normal again

Michael

It may or may not be related, but on my iPhone3GS randomly when loading LPF pages it will load up the LPF page and then immediately load up either a junky search provider searching various laser companies or go directly to one of the laser companies that have adds on LPF. It has only done it for the last few months and only on my iPhone.

Something strange is going on with LPF on iOS devices, that is for sure.

This has been happening for months seemly at random with my PC using Firefox and Win7 X64. Sometimes when I hit the back button I can't go anywhere but this "LPF List of Laser Pointer Companies". This is always a banner for this same site as well on all / most page loads.

daguin

This has been happening for months seemly at random with my PC using Firefox and Win7 X64. Sometimes when I hit the back button I can't go anywhere but this "LPF List of Laser Pointer Companies". This is always a banner for this same site as well on all / most page loads.

This only happens for me if I hit the back button more than once

Peace,
dave