Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello

Trac

Hi guys,

Been lurking on the forum for the last week trying to get to grips with the immense amount of information on here. Just starting out on my laser journey and learning everything i can before purchasing. Hope you can steer me in the right direction

Trac

Trac

Thanks for the welcome guys. My cards are already trembling in fear at the thought of a purchase lol

Trac

I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm torn between getting something small to start off with or going all out and getting something more powerful. I've been looking at a PL-405 445nm 1W on Laserbtb or PL-E Pro 445nm 1.6W from Jetlasers.

I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm torn between getting something small to start off with or going all out and getting something more powerful. I've been looking at a PL-405 445nm 1W on Laserbtb or PL-E Pro 445nm 1.6W from Jetlasers.

check out Sanwu as well!! they have unique host, and if you want something custom you can contact private builder on this forum such as myself and others.:)

don't let the laser bug bite you!! or the money gonna fly out of your pocket at the speed of light :)

Trac

Thanks for the tip! Hadn't seen Sanwu before but just checked them out. They are sure some ***y hosts! Who would have thought choosing your first laser would be so difficult :)