Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hello

First I would like to thank the LPF community for being so helpful. I have been creeping around the forums without registering because any questions I had were available or searchable. I can understand the frustrations among veteran members most of the time because it seems people won't do any prior reading to find what they are looking for. I have had no prior experience with more than the cheap lasers. The forum has helped me become excited and more competent without having to post a single question. This instills confidence in me that LPF and it's members are an incredible resource as I begin building a collection. For this I thank you. I look forward to being a member and sharing my experiences with you all.

Thank you,

Watchful

Welcome, Watchful... Nice intro.

Best of luck with your journey. I'm new to the hobby, but it's been great so far... and LPF has been the catalyst for growth for sure.

Be safe and have fun!

Cheer!!

Welcome, Watchful... Nice intro.

Best of luck with your journey. I'm new to the hobby, but it's been great so far... and LPF has been the catalyst for growth for sure.

Be safe and have fun!

Cheer!!

Thanks brother!

Now if only I an unlimited source of funds...

I look forward to a review of a Lazerer 100mW 532nm Classic as my first buy. All the post explaining the wait times has made me rest at ease and I'm sure has made Max's life easier. I placed the order on July 14 and on July 22 Max said all systems are a go but no shipping confirmation yet. The forums cautioned about a month and it seems spot on.

I couldn't be more happy with LPF and the members for the atmosphere and aptitude we comprise.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and I'm looking forward to my membership in such a fantastic community.

welcome.gif
to the Forum Watchful1....

Don't forget to read the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Don't forget to put your location in your Sig if you
haven't yet done so. This way we know where you
are from.

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Thanks brother!

Now if only I an unlimited source of funds...

I look forward to a review of a Lazerer 100mW 532nm Classic as my first buy. All the post explaining the wait times has made me rest at ease and I'm sure has made Max's life easier. I placed the order on July 14 and on July 22 Max said all systems are a go but no shipping confirmation yet. The forums cautioned about a month and it seems spot on.

I couldn't be more happy with LPF and the members for the atmosphere and aptitude we comprise.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and I'm looking forward to my membership in such a fantastic community.

In just after registering and cementing my commitment to the LPF community I just just purchased a http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/daguin-s-cost-sale-84181.html 1.5W 445nm C6 host build! I finally received two Eagle Pair glasses this week and don't even have any lasers but already are amassing some sweet hardware! (awaiting the madness) I'm too stoked about what "you people" are transforming me to.

Thanks for all the help LPF comrades

It will definitely be in your best interest to be ever watchful, Watchful1.
(there be crazies here :shhh:)

CraziesMoviePoster_zps7100909e.jpg

Welcome to the one and only LaserPointerForums :wave: We Rock! (or at least most of us think we do)

Well then it looks like I'll fit right in!:evil:

Thanks for the welcome aboard!

Last edited: