Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello

Hi guys I'm new here, my friend introduced me to leodahsan forum and the great world of lasers. He helped me make my first red laser from a different dvd. Hopefully next week I'm doing my host is ready.
I left some pictures of my laser.

Sorry for my English, I'm still learning.

8iwg.jpg

xzj0.jpg

3umj.jpg

gz6f.jpg

mesb.jpg

xy64.jpg

9orf.jpg

1qcw.jpg

b49d.jpg

d5y0.JPG

s67s.jpg

7ebv.jpg

a2j9.jpg

jqth.jpg

kc20.jpg

48vp.jpg

4ifl.jpg

IsaacT

Grats on your first build and welcome to the forum!!! Can't wait to see how your builds improve as you go along. If I had seen pictures of some of the lasers I have put together when I first started I would have laughed because I wouldn't have thought it possible.

This is a wonderful hobby and a nice niche to be in. You will love telling people that you build lasers.

Hey, thats my soldering..! ;)

William, welcome to LPF!! :wave:
Don't forget to resize your pictures next time ok. 800x600 works best

Have a nice stay bro...

@wbstuff
mine was a 2xAAA holder with a 24x burner sled glued on top... shame I don't have it anymore.

Nice 1st build...

You will need to resize your Pic #10 to 800 X 600
pixels to fit all computer screens...

welcome.gif
to the Forum mblasers....

Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Don't forget to put your location in your Sig if you
haven't yet done so. This way we know where you
are from.

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your first build... I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Be safe and have fun!

tonyt

Hello there.

I'm any new to forums, but like all of you I adore lasers anything with photon particles are my interest. I am aged <20, and of course lasers are my hobby in conjunction with flashlights (am I allowed to disclose other forums?). Since I reside in Australia, you know with those stupid governing laws about laser use and power ratings? I come here to be taught knowledge about lasers so I can build my own one day. Any guys out there could show me where I could get started?

Much appreciated,
Incendium

EDIT: Apparently i seem to be in someone else's thread. Could a mod please fix this?

Incendium/ignescunt/Colin please create your own welcome thread. Also, i thought you said you didn't want to deal with anyone on here ever again? Then one hour later you are back on here reintroducing yourself incognito?

Last edited:

tonyt

I did try to tell him. And also emailed him saying that if he just wrote a welcome post under his original name everything would be ok. But he hasn't replied since?

Hey people thanks for the heads up, I forgot to say my name is William, I am 16 years old, and I am building another laser with homemade parts, etc. Its a phr803T that Leo solder for me, will post pics later!!