Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hello

Hey I guess that im supposed to put something here. I'm really not sure what though. I'm just following the rules. I really do not like rules though :( I recently just purchased a 532nm laser and it is awesome. I have had a red laser that I thought was really slick but now the red laser is lonely and no body plays with it. I would like to upgrade to a laser that will pop balloons and such. I hope the novelty doenst wear off as fast as it did with the red laser. we will see.

Oh,
Im from Michigan I was hatched here and lived my entire life so far. I'm a computer tech by trade, I like to mod any thing I can get my hands on. xbox, wii, mobile phone, ........

Welcome to the forum :wave:

be sure to read all of the stickies, rules, and beginner info.

then if you get stuck you can ask a question!, people will see that you have put the effort in (assuming you do that is :D)

enjoy it here!
stuart :)

welcome:bumpit:
get ready to light some stuff up! (but read up first)
have fun,
toogoofy

welcome.gif
to the Forum...
Too bad you don't like rules... the Administration and Forum
will surely let you know if you break any...

Don't forget to read the Newcomers section....
Enjoy the Forum...:cool:

Jeerry

I'm not sure he meant those kind of rules (like the tags incident) i thought he meant like formalities imo. :p
even though the name and what he puts as his interests kinda suggest other wise...

lawlz at name, what is it they say? Acceptance is the 1st step?

How strong is your green laser? mW wise?

Oh, and Welcome!

Hello, i see you hail from flint. I to find my self living in and around those parts. I am off of old state / m-5, if you know where that is. i live on Holloway Reservoir, which by the way thanks to our great weather trashed my permanently cemented I beam supported dock...
But hey when i get my laser scanner done ill be throwing some parties. Walkins welcome just byob or at least bring me some.
Btw what power is your laser? 50mw?
Nice name, at least it honest.

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
:eek: At the username. lol Anyway, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy being part of this great community.

Welcome to ze forum!! :) Here you'll have all of your laser questions and ideas replied to and have lots of fun! Have a good time.

Being a sexfreak on a 99% male forum is not a good title. Unless you're advertising. :crackup:

Welcome aboard.

thank you all for the warm welcome :)
not liking to follow the rules is not related to this forum just life in general.
I have a couple 40mw greenie's lots of fun.
I use this nickname everywhere I can. being mostly males here does not bother me.

:)

Welcome to LPF. Enjoy your time with us here.

mat.jpg

I have compiled a list of "must read" information, it will make your time with us more productive and pleasant.

Laser Resources (for n00bs and veterans alike!)

http://laserpointerforums.com/f36/looking-build-laser-read-me-47684.html

Sam's Laser FAQ (The Laser Bible)

Sam's Laser FAQ - Preface, Introduction, What is a Laser?, Safety

RP Photonics Encyclopedia of Laser Physics and Technology

Encyclopedia of Laser Physics and Technology - an Open Access Resource of In-Depth Information, Free Articles, Nonlinear and Fiber Optics

I have included a handy guide to assist you in finding what you need. ;)

search.gif