Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello, World

All this research into the light world, and I've missed the welcome pages! My projects are more detailed in other parts of the forum, so:
My reason for jumping in to these seas is for a Gaurdians of the Galaxy Infinity Stone orb/display. It's kinda cool.
We're halfway on our 3d print, have the prop 'crystal', and even the electromagnetic hovering down with an Arduino. All that's left is nailing down the laser specifics!

Glad to see so many resources and active members here.

All this research into the light world, and I've missed the welcome pages! My projects are more detailed in other parts of the forum, so:
My reason for jumping in to these seas is for a Gaurdians of the Galaxy Infinity Stone orb/display. It's kinda cool.
We're halfway on our 3d print, have the prop 'crystal', and even the electromagnetic hovering down with an Arduino. All that's left is nailing down the laser specifics!

Glad to see so many resources and active members here.

Badass project you have there. Electromagnetic hovering? You owe us a video of it working! :D

I think blu-ray violets would fit best there... what did you have in mind? How will you fit it?

Warm welcome to the forums :)

Badass project you have there. Electromagnetic hovering? You owe us a video of it working! :D

I think blu-ray violets would fit best there... what did you have in mind? How will you fit it?

Warm welcome to the forums :)

Thanks! I'll probably get a video up next weekend of that project aspect.

I started in the violet forums, but I'm concerned about good visibility without goggles (since it's a prop to show off). Now I'm trying to gather a parts list over on this thread for just combing a 450 and 650 nm box.

Going off source pictures, we're going to adapt the collector's display with clamps and mount the laser host in one of their bases.

Last edited: