Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hello peepz!

im a new member here! im really interested at lasers but still I need how to build one. can anyone please tell me where I should start and what information do I need to build a laser? thanks in advance! :D

im a new member here! im really interested at lasers but still I need how to build one. can anyone please tell me where I should start and what information do I need to build a laser? thanks in advance! :D

Welcome to the forum! You can start by using the search button :whistle: There are many different types of lasers... What kind of laser do you want to build? How much money are you willing to spend? Have you any experience with assembling electronics? can you solder? I could go on and on with questions that you should ask yourself, but I'll leave it at this... Do some research, I'm sure you'll find plenty of info.

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
(BTW.... isn't a peepz a small chicken...:thinking:)

All the info you need is right here in the Threads/Posts of the
Forum... and it is all Free... all you need to do is read it...

Don't forget to read the Newcomers section and the Forum Rules...
This would also be a good starting point....

http://laserpointerforums.com/f36/basic-faqs-read-before-posting-38275.html#post359096

Jerry

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Actually I'm already a member here before but due to some unexplainable reasons I can't log in my former account. I'm interested on a handy burning laser I did some research the last time I visited this forum I just can't create my DIY laser because I'm having a hard time finding the necessary materials here in our country.

Well according to your Profile information you don't have a country...:whistle:

And since you have already been a member here... you should know
of our obscure Buy/Sell/Trade section..:thinking:

Jerry

Well according to your Profile information you don't have a country...:whistle:

And since you have already been a member here... you should know
of our obscure Buy/Sell/Trade section..:thinking:

Jerry

lol:crackup: