Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello -Maciej

Maciej

Well I sort of got off on the wrong foot here.

I got really into lasers and was trying to find a way to feed the addiction and was inspired by a cheap selly store which seemed to be bringing in a lot of attention even though it was being greatly neglected. I did not do my research and approached wanting to start a store in a terrible way and this caused a lot of problems with members. I have since scrapped that idea.

Since then i have begun working on a couple custom filters for CS6 to make some laser photos look very nice. Might start a couple threads for ideas later on.

Basically I just want to be a helpful member on the forum and fix the wrong I caused and the beef I may have started.

Use the custom search bar at the bottom of the site. There really isn't anything new that hasn't been discussed. It's all there.

Radim

Welcome to LPF.

I'm not sure what you did when I was not here this week, but it seems you are on right track now. :beer:

Where are you from? I guess Poland from your nick name.

Enjoy and stay safe.

@ Radim...
You can just go to the OP's profile and read his posts...:)

@Maciej
Thanks for finally posting in the Welcome Thread.
A belated Welcome to the Forum..
At least you took something away from your
experience.

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
A proper welcome for you MacieJ. If you can't have beer then have a cake instead. :bday: :p

Last edited:

Radim

@ Radim...
You can just go to the OP's profile and read his posts...:)

@Maciej
Thanks for finally posting in the Welcome Thread.
A belated Welcome to the Forum..
At least you took something away from your
experience.

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

I did check OP's red reps. There was only one and over 10k minus points - seems some posts were delteted. Whatever let this be forgotten. We need good members here and sometimes the beginnings are hard.

A proper welcome for you MacieJ. If you can't have beer then have a cake instead. :bday: :p

Cake... Seems suspicious. :D :crackup:

Maciej

I did check OP's red reps. There was only one and over 10k minus points - seems some posts were delteted. Whatever let this be forgotten. We need good members here and sometimes the beginnings are hard.

Cake... Seems suspicious. :D :crackup:
The red rep will most likely be removed because I am going to talk to the guy who did and he stated if I'm not a troll he will remove it and apologize. The 1 post I removed was just a bad idea.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yes, as he mentioned he did face a few hiccups. So a fresh start is a good thing.
lol, an honest pixel cake. He's not old enough for beer. ;)

A mod will have to remove the rep, but I see it has already been counteracted. So no need to worry. :)

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
836796_drink_512x512.png
;)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I can honestly say that it isn't worth it. Not a wise move at all.