Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello LPF

Howdy Everybody,

Im a little late getting to this but i just wanted to introduce myself. Im a full-time student at from Galveston, Texas. While working on ships is my true passion, hence why my major is marine transportation; I am secretly a "tech guru". I got into high-power flashlights about a year ago and stumbled across lasers while over in Belfast Ireland. I was immediately enthralled and dug into the world wide web and came across the various sites selling laser i.e. wicked lasers :gun laserpointerpro and so on. I figured there must be a community for this so I did a little bit of looking and came across lpf. I have already in my little time as a member here gained a ton of knowledge on lasers. I purchased a few from some longtime members of lpf and will hopefully begin my own builds here soon. Nothing but good people on here from everything I have seen so far. Hopefully I can be a part of the community and help where I can

-Luke

Welcome aboard. (See how I worked in that maritime lingo there? :D)

Nice intro. +1

Ed
Howdy Everybody,

Im a little late getting to this but i just wanted to introduce myself. Im a full-time student at from Galveston, Texas. While working on ships is my true passion, hence why my major is marine transportation; I am secretly a "tech guru". I got into high-power flashlights about a year ago and stumbled across lasers while over in Belfast Ireland. I was immediately enthralled and dug into the world wide web and came across the various sites selling laser i.e. wicked lasers :gun laserpointerpro and so on. I figured there must be a community for this so I did a little bit of looking and came across lpf. I have already in my little time as a member here gained a ton of knowledge on lasers. I purchased a few from some longtime members of lpf and will hopefully begin my own builds here soon. Nothing but good people on here from everything I have seen so far. Hopefully I can be a part of the community and help where I can

-Luke

Welcome to LPF, however wasn't your location Florida a few days ago? I have a good memory most of the time.

Alan