Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello LPF

Refi here,
I joined this morning from midwest USA.
I'm finding lasers very interesting, especially after I finished my 1.2W 445nm Cree C3 build (runs surprisingly cool). I'm lookin' for C3 heatsinks for future builds on LPF now that Mohgasm (where I got my C3 heatsink from) is closing up shop. I'll probably lurk more than I post, but I'll try not to sound too stupid. (it's always stupid o'clock for me)

Anyways, how are you all doing?

I have seen his heatsink, and it's not quite what I am looking for. Specs I've determined are either:
-press-fit with recess to have the back of the LD completely flush with the back surface (if Eudaimonium can machine the recess into the back of the heatsink, I'd totally opt for it)
or
-fits a standard Aixiz module with LD pressed into Aixiz module (this is the kind that I got from mohgasm)

sinner

He does both afaik.. how did you concluded that he does not?
EDIT: here's a link to his machine shop!

Last edited:
Well if he does, thanks for clarifying. I'll PM him about it. i looked at the particular heatsink he sold and did not see a machine recess where the lip of the diode could sit flush inside.

Last edited:

Blord

No, he only sells direct-press C3 sinks. I have asked him this before and he can't make the 12mm bore version. Jayrob makes it too I think.