Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello, long time lurker finally made an account.

Hi, been lurking these forums for a few years (off and on for around at least 3-4 years) found this originally when trying to learn about pot modding a cheapie leadlight pointer for a friend. I thought I had an account but I guess I didnt. Ive had a 5mw green laserpointer for 7 years ($70 at the time) that finally gave up the ghost since it has been very abused over the years. Hell the laser was not even going through the center of the lens, it was on the very edge. Grabbed some no name "30 mw" greenie from amazon Amazon.com: 30mW Green Laser with 5 Changeable Pattern Heads: Electronics its a nice little laser. Not amazingly powerful or nothing but it can pop a balloon with a blackdot in about 2-5 secs. It will also cut electrical tape that is stretched close to the breaking point (real slowly) and if pointed at a sharpie dot on my wrist it tingles a bit. Im looking at getting a 200mw red dilda and goggles from o-like once I scrape up some loot, or posting a WTB in the sales area (hate waiting for china shipping). One day I will have enough disposable income to invest in a 1w laser, preferably one made by a forum member to support the community. I would grab a $20 burner from DX but being in the USA that just wont work.

Also does anyone make a focus lens I could attach to the amazon laser?

Last edited: