Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hello laser pointer forum peepz!

hello guys I'm new here! I've been interested in making my own burning laser pointer but I think I can't buy any aixiz module here in our country. please help me out if there are members here from Philippines I really want to bulid my own laser.. thanks! ;D

welcome to the forums.. i like slipknot better. well except for the new album..

thanks sir drew! well im into metal to spceially power metal.. ;D sir if u have some info about my problem please let me know i'll really appreciate it! this forum rock! ;D

im in the united states, and i doubt its illegal. actually im pretty sure its not illegal to send them out from here.

i got some if you want a few. i dont see why it would be illegal if you just want bare modules but you would have to check your local laser laws about completed lasers. please dont call me sir..im only 28. 29 next month....

ok drew but will your price be fare enough for a beginner like me? just kidding.. just wanna have diodes and the aixiz modules so i can build it myself but i don't have any account for online payments and i haven't shipped anything in my whole entire life.. hehe! ;D

Welcome to LPF. The best advice I can give you is to read, read, read, & when you're tired, take a break & READ SOME MORE ;D A MUST read is Spyderz tips for beginners. That will get you off on the right foot ;) Spyderz did a FABULOUS JOB of collating most of the info. that beginners need to know, right from the start. I know I said it before, but WELL DONE, SPYDERZ :)

thanks for the advice sir phoenix77! :) i'm really amazed by you guys building your own lasers hopefully when i got enough knowledge i can build my won one too.. thanks again LPF! ;D