Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

----> Hello from united Kingdom! <-----

adam

greetings everyone :) im adam i live in a small town in wakefield i joined laser forums for great experience from other members on here ive purchased 2 laser before i viewed these forums and i have learned from my mistakes that always review something before i buy.

the first laser i purchased is the 50mw focusable laser from bestofferbuy.com
the second laser i purchased was the true 50mw from dealextreme.com

the first one should be here on the 5th of march hopefully :yh: but im not getting my hopes up as its from bestofferbuy.com and ive heard so many bad reviews so all i can do is wait and find out.

and the second one should be here on the 10th march so they say :whistle:

anyway's ive been viewing these forums for the past 2 week and i love everything ive seen all experience you people have and 1 day i will perhaps build my own laser not without your help of course ;)

i will be posting review's and photo's of my two laser "if" they arrive.:mad:

now to my hobbies and interest's: im the sort of person who loves adrenaline and extreme sport's my goal in life is to be a skydive instructor i love Wingsuit Basejumping and anything that has extreme caution of death! haha jokes :p but yea i love motocross snowboarding and would like to get into becoming a DJ! after ive bout my first Mixer kit ^^ i love going out clubbing "like every weekend haha" and having poker night games at mates with real money pot's :angel:

There is so much more to my life but ill stop there as ive probably already give you boredem unless u havent got this far but heyy thanks for reading my First Thread ;)

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
It's great that you get your "high" from adrenaline...:yh:

You might have a lot less problems with UK Customs if you
just buy parts and build a Laser.

Enjoy your Stay...

Jerry

Last edited:

Asherz

I'm in the uk and ordered lasers from o-like, USA and Dealextreme and never had any problems :)

Hopefully everything works out ok :)

KiLLrB

Welcome to the forums dude :D settle in and get to readin the stickies and youll be up to par in no time ;)

Adam,Welcome to the forum.
Buying laser from places like you mentioned is a big risk. Most of them are POS.
Every once in a while you can get lucky, one of my best (next to O-like of course) 532nm's is from FocalPrice, who's reviews are less then stellar.

So all is not lost, you might be in the 1% of people who receives a great laser. Don't hold your breath. LOL
Good luck and stick around, you'll be building your own in no time.

Welcome to the forum! I actually got a good DX50 green. It puts out 80mW! It doesn't usually come out this way though. A long time ago, I got the DX 200mW Baton style greenie. This laser only puts out 100mW after a warm up period. Basically, it's a crapshoot with these import lasers. I hope that you are lucky and get a good DX50. Please remember the need for eye protection when using powerful lasers.

adam

thank you soo much Greenmechanic and billg519 :) great 2 meet you both thanks for advice :) :)

Morgan

Hi Adam,

The UK will be BRIMMING with laserists at this rate! Cool to make your aquaintance sir!

I would definitely recommend O-like as a source for parts. And others on the forum too. Seems you've learnt pretty quickly regards reading reviews. Long may it continue!

Enjoy your new hobby!

(Swift delivery of your greenie tho!)

Regards,

Morgan

greetings everyone :) im adam i live in a small town in wakefield and its a small world adam--refund the $$ you owei joined laser forums for great experience from other members
then you scam them--that sure is a great experience!!

on here ive purchased 2 laser before i viewed these forums and i have learned from my mistakes that always review something before i buy.

The first laser i purchased is the 50mw focusable laser from bestofferbuy.com
the second laser i purchased was the true 50mw from dealextreme.com
you are wrong if you think you will have no consequences for your scamming ways

the first one should be here on the 5th of march hopefully :yh: But im not getting my hopes up as its from bestofferbuy.com and ive heard so many bad reviews so all i can do is wait and find out.
you are a sorry scammer-how is that for a review??

and the second one should be here on the 10th march so they say :whistle:

Anyway's ive been viewing these forums for the past 2 week and i love everything ive seen all experience you people have and 1 day i will perhaps build my own laser not without your help of course ;)

help?? You will never get help here
i will be posting review's and photo's of my two laser "if" they arrive.:mad:

post your photos up your arse

now to my hobbies and interest's: Im the sort of person who loves adrenaline and extreme sport's my goal in life is to be a skydive instructor i love wingsuit basejumping and anything that has extreme caution of death! Haha jokes :p but yea i love motocross snowboarding and would like to get into becoming a dj! After ive bout my first mixer kit ^^ i love going out clubbing "like every weekend haha" and having poker night games at mates with real money pot's and then there is the money pot i get by scamming :angel:

There is so much more to my life but ill stop there as ive probably already give you boredem unless u havent got this far but heyy thanks for reading my first thread ;)
we stop when you pay up then go far away--