Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hello from the great RVA!

New here, and I think I've found a new hobby to start!

My current hobby is vaping (e-cigarettes), which has vastly expanded my knowledge of high powered, high drain electronic toys. After reading quite a bit of stickies, and having a nice little meet up with a current member here (thanks Trevor!) I believe I've found a new money pit!

So thanks to the few that helped me with my first problem over the past couple days and look forward to meeting/learning new people and things! Seems like a great community!

MrHurt

Welcome to the community CunningStunts! Here you will find a broad and narrow libraries of info on all types of lasers/builds/host/EVERYTHING lol The members here go above and beyond to help/ensure you fulfill your needs and wants. Remember to read the Stickies, they usually answer a lot of questions and guide you in the right direction. :D

Welcome to the forums mate!

Haha I like your 'hobby' ;)

Be sure to read over all of the rules and use the search button as much as possible!

That being said, Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the warm welcoming so far! Reminds me a lot of the vaping community, everyone gets along and loves sharing their wealth of information with both new and experienced users...it's great finding small communities like this!

Still doing a lot of learning, and having some trouble finding some stuff, but I'm sure I will be able to find what I'm looking for. Looking forward to the future!

KapHn8d

Welcome to the LPF!

Yeah, lasers can definitely find ways to spend your $$

:)

Have fun, man.... Cheers!