Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Texas

I recently discovered these forums a few months ago and have learned so much from it. What really got me interested in lasers is when I bought a cheap green laser and was able to see the beam. That amazed me and made me want more. :wave:
I've learned about different types of lasers/diodes, different kinds of drivers, and how to build lasers. It also taught me the dangers of high powered lasers and what it can do to your eyes and even skin.
Since then, I bought some Eagle Pairs to protect my eyes.

I've owned some powerful lasers such as a 3.5W 445nm laser and a 2.3W 445nm laser and they were insane. I also own some cheap greenies. I hope to learn more about lasers and even build my first one in the future.

Thank you guys for a great and friendly community.

Howdy from Fort Worth, hyubushu! Welcome to the forums. You've sat down at a table with a festival bounty of knowledge in which to feast upon. Pull up your seat; no napkin bibs, please. You're gonna have a great time.

It sounds like you're covered, safety-wise. You might want to join the Lone Star Laser Fans group. We need more folks participating in it!

I'm near by if you ever want anything tested or LPMed. Drop me a line any time.

-SBA

Howdy from Fort Worth, hyubushu! Welcome to the forums. You've sat down at a table with a festival bounty of knowledge in which to feast upon. Pull up your seat; no napkin bibs, please. You're gonna have a great time.

It sounds like you're covered, safety-wise. You might want to join the Lone Star Laser Fans group. We need more folks participating in it!

I'm near by if you ever want anything tested or LPMed. Drop me a line any time.

-SBA
Thanks, you are going to be the first person I contact if i ever need anything LPMed or tested since you are pretty close to me.

sinner

Welcome to the forums, Glad to know you're all good for safety , Enjoy your stay :beer:

Welcome to LPF!

...If you happen to see a rabbit being chased by a smurf in a trench coat... lets just ignore that, okay? ;)

Welcome to LPF from another spot in The Republic. Be safe and have fun!!

Cheers!

welcome from Brazoria County-sending an invite be sure to sub LSLF after you join- laser meets are announced there and you will miss them if not subscribed- some pop up real quick-
Near DFW there could be one or two in August

-OR -

If you can find a good venue cheap it could be close to you..

hak