Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Singapore

Hi everybody ,im from singapore.i have been into lasers for about three years now,picking up my first laser unit in china,and now,looking into purchasing my 16th laser unit.Are there members from singapore:D

Hi and welcome to LPF !

I've never been to Singapore but I often hum music in heavy rain here in BC.
(Think about what I said there...hum music....or sing......in heavy rain......you know....downpour....sing....pour.....aw forget it !)

There are a lot of members and you might be surprised at how close some may be to you.

Have fun and take the time to read read read.

Howdy and Welcome to the Forum :wave:
Have fun and be Safe ;)

some other members from your city, Xuen7

Welcome! Read lots and, have fun and be safe!

I've actually been to Singapore twice. Loved it.

Hi onein4million

I am from Singapore too. I have a interest in those laser pointer too. I am thinking of getting the full 1.2W Blue laser from LAZERER.

Have you odered from them b4? Where do you get most of your laser from ? and which one is your most powerful laser?

Regards

alan

Oh Singapore... only the richest and most advanced country in South East Asia! Dude, I read all about your country in my economics textbook. Something about being the most efficient country model in the world that managed to get out of poverty in 30 years from a small fishing village to a megacity. You guys have like Swedish stealth warships and freaking American apaches and F-15E Strike Eagles like wtf Canada doesn't even have those.

But apparently... it's like a dictatorship over there! (explains the efficiency) lmao

Last edited:
Haha, the grass is always greener on the other side. Quite a number of people from Singapore love Canada too. Canada is a nice country. :)