Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello From SE Michigan

Hello everyone, my name is TM. I happened upon this forum (probably) like most people here. I was surfing the net and came across an awesome video (or tutorial) on how to make a burning laser and well, who wouldn't want to do that? I have a basic understanding of electronics and have been soldering for some years now, mostly projects with LED's and resistors for PC and console mods. I am 43 and a father of 3 children. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone and say thank you. This forum is just packed with very useful info and seems like the members are very friendly here. Hopefully I will have great success with my first build and continue with bigger and better projects.

Reactions: ARG

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF TM, nice to have another Mich. member nearby.
You may want to add your location to your profile.

Have fun, be safe ! :)

Last edited:

IsaacT

Welcome to the forum!!! Be sure to be safe and read the stickies!

Hi, I,m from Mi also , in Macomb Counyy north of Detroit . I,m also a new member. I'm 61 ,father of two, and a grandfather . :).

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hello, and welcome to LPF Fritz, it's good to see yet another Mi member! :)
You may want to start your own new thread in the welcome section.
Also, it's a good idea to put your location in your profile.

Have fun, and be safe!

Welcome guys. I'm sure you will find this community as helpful and interesting as we all have. Good luck. And as ice found its very hard to ask a question that hasn't been very thoroughly answered, so check the past posts and if you don't find your answer, then ask. Have fun!

Welcome to the forums, TM Ru22311. Have a great time... there is an amazing wealth of info here just a search away. Be safe and have fun!

c