Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Russia

Wiesel

Good day!
I am a student of humanitarian faculty became interested in beauty of the laser more than a half a year ago.
I studied reviews of lasers at the LPF a little, their characteristics, information about safety and bought the 532nm 200mW (with "QC passed") ~ 77$. But the button ceased to work next day.

24gn4oj.jpg

24vqfth.jpg

I returned the laser and bought the Skylaser HL445nm 1000mW quite recently. I hope that it won't break so quickly.
There are no batteries only - it is problem. I will shine in the sky and far distances because there are no glasses. (Eagle Pair, probably).
And when I saw a laser projector... I understood - it for a long time.

Thanks for people who helped me here earlier with a choice.

Good day!
I am a student of humanitarian faculty became interested in beauty of the laser more than a half a year ago.
I studied reviews of lasers at the LPF a little, their characteristics, information about safety and bought the 532nm 200mW (with "QC passed") ~ 77$. But the button ceased to work next day.

24gn4oj.jpg

24vqfth.jpg

I returned the laser and bought the Skylaser HL445nm 1000mW quite recently. I hope that it won't break so quickly.
There are no batteries only - it is problem. I will shine in the sky and far distances because there are no glasses. (Eagle Pair, probably).
And when I saw a laser projector... I understood - it for a long time.

Thanks for people who helped me here earlier with a choice.

Welcome Wiesel,
I was born in Russia so it's great to have another Russian on the forum :)

Before you shine your laser in the sky, make sure there are no aircraft flying around. Laws on lasers have recently became harsher(here in the US) and I think I speak for all when I say we would hate to see you get into trouble. Also, please make sure you add your location on the "account detail" page!

Nevertheless,
Have fun and be safe! +1 :beer:

Last edited:

DJNY

You´re studying on the RSUH? Gonna get to Moscow in 3 weeks.

The laser you bought for the $77 was overpriced. You can get these lasers for ~$15 knowing the right sources :)

Welcome on the board and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forum,

The skylaser HL's have always had good reviews here at the forum as far as I know. (You can always add your review to the list!:D )

If you have a camera we always enjoy seeing some good beamshots! ;) You will definitely want to get the Eagle Pair glasses if plan on using it inside. (Or even outside sometimes) As Tha Greenlander said, make sure there are no airplanes when you shine it into the sky.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forum. :wave:

Wiesel

:thanks:

To Tha Greenlander,
I didn't expect to meet here the fellow countryman so quickly. :yh:
Aircraft... It is remembered, I saw a fast wide green spot of light on the multi-storey building opposite at night a few years ago. I didn't know that this such. It seems that it was the out-of-focus laser. I not such irresponsible. Everything will be OK. :cool:

To DJNY,
No, I wanted to tell that I know the exact sciences badly.
I bought this "laser" in Russia, thinking that it made here. ) It appeared - Chinese. Who made it? What firm? There are no designations. I will make the review that I will be able.

To Npglaserer,
Nobody cancelled the planned obsolescence, as, for example, the built-in battery on a iPod, iPhone. May be, it exists. But not next day :D
Beamshots will be. Twelfth floor, snow, clouds.

Last edited:
Welcome to LPF!

Be safe and have fun... this is an awesome forum with tons of fantastic info and helpful folks.

Cheers,
Clayton

Hi Wiesel, welcome to LPF! Have you come across this ballad? :wave::

Wiesel

Thank you!

Possibly, my little review too will help someone.

The beautiful ballad, I like it. Enduring difficulties and loneliness, you stop being the egoist. Problem not in the country, but in the person.
:eek: It is sad that I didn't know this song.