Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Pennsylvania, United States

hi everyone my names chris im 19 and just started getting into lasers. im from Valley Forge PA.. i currently have 2 lasers, both of them are from rayfoss. a !w 445mn blue laser and a 200mw 532nm green laser. im excited to expand my knowledge and make new friends!
-chris:thanks:

Welcome to the forums, Chris. You will find a wealth of knowledge at your disposal.

Be sure to read all of the stickies and if you don't have them already, get yourself some good safety goggles.

Please use the search bar (links at the top, bar at the bottom) before asking routine questions. If you can't find your answers, just ask. You've joined a brilliant community.

-SBA

Last edited:

bungy

Welcome, Chris! Good to see another local on here. I hope you have some safety glasses to go with that 445nm death ray. Enjoy your stay.

What are you looking to pick up next?

thanks a lot everyone! and yes i have a good pair of glasses for the 1W... haha im looking into getting another green one in the 250mw + range. the one i have from rayfoss seems to be somewhat weak.... i have no way to verify the mw, but it seems about the same as the 50mw that it replaced (which was also from rayfoss). Luckily Faona said she would send me a replacement if i shipped it back to them but that whole transaction will take like a whole month!:banghead:..... I am off work tomorrow so ill be spending a few hours searching this bad boy. in the mean time forgive me for being a newbie

welcome.gif
to the Forum Chris....

Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Don't forget to put your location in your Sig if you
haven't yet done so. This way we know where you
are from.

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics