Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Olympia in Washington State!

Hello, I am Raj Rohila, Im 18 years old, I LOVE LASERS, I've been a so called such a laser enthusiast since I was a wee lad. haha I live in Olympia Washington. I have been a FLP member for almost two weeks now and so I thought it is time I said hello to everyone! So.. HELLO! I couldn't feel more welcome anywhere else. I love it here at LPF. The community is outstanding, helpful, and full of so much great knowledge. I spend countless hours reading and reading the most interesting information about lasers. The amount of great knowledge seems it can not end here. Ive learned so much already thanks everyone! Also I've already made a few purchases too! I cant wait to officially start my first laser build in the next few weeks! I honestly would have never even thought of trying to build a laser myself with out all of you!

Oh and if are wondering what i look like, I uploaded some pictures in two different albums! One has a few pictures myself and the two people who mean most to me and the second album has a few pictures of my 100mW CNI laser pen that is now a paper weight :( Anyway add me as a friend and check my pictures out if you would like to! I enjoy making new friends! Everything about LPF is perfect!

So thank all of you again,
& take care!

-Raj