Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from OHIO!!

Hello everyone! My name is Adam and im 24 years old. Im working on my degree in computer and electronic engineering. I have been playing with all kinds of electronics all my life and everyday i find something new and interesting. Ive always LOVED and still love lasers! I found this forum some time back and it was quite useful to me when i first got into lasers. I had a falling out with them for a while but after rediscovering my laser parts and this forum, well, its safe to say ive gone FULL LASER! I am working on a laser project and I will admit, I am a noob when it comes to lasers, regardless of my current endeavors in school. I love to help others and give my .02. I do LOVE to theory craft and im already doing it with lasers now just from going through this forum. I look forward to the fun times that lye ahead! Ive already talked with a few members of the forum on youtube and eBay and I couldnt hold back signing up any longer. Thank you all for your hard work, plethora of information and enjoyable community!:bowdown: Ill be makeing a few posts soon as I already need some help and have some questions :undecided: Thank you all for your time and hope to have a great new community to call home! :beer:

Ahh futurama! Welcome to the forum. Lasers are fantastic! We look forward to anything you build!

Speedy78

Thank you! I have been reading them while checking out all the different sections of the forum. Although, i do have a question that I cant seem to find stickied in the safety section and I really dont want to ask the biggest most annoying noob question and tic people off... yes, it has to do with glasses/goggles... Sorry

sinner

Welcome to the forums, Enjoy :beer:

Dont forget to use the "search" button you'll find most of your answers right away!

Thank you both!!! I went through the safety threads and didnt find what I was looking for, but did find it in the 445nm laser area. I was able to find a good deal of information using the search feature but not as specific as I was hoping for. But, none the less, I have found it and have asked my silly but important question in regards to safety! Thanks again! :D

I wanted to know what would be an appropriate amount of protection for my use and type of laser, but I have found a thread pertaining to it in the 445nm laser area. Although, nothing that was posted truly answered my question as my laser use isn't talked about. Check out my question there, its the first stickied post in that section about the truth to glasses.

Last edited:
welcome.gif
to the Forum Adam....
I love the fact that you actually read this Information
packed Forum to get your answers....:gj:

Enjoy your stay.

Jerry