Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from North Carolina

L9osc

Name's Armando. New to lasers. I have a WL Artic 1.4
Do not know the actual output. It's my first laser, I've had a few bs lasers from ebay. But that's nothing serious. Mainly used for burning. I'm using the 100% lens. Do not have the expanded lens kit.
Bought back in 2014, shipping was sluggish. Decent customer support. I have a 100mw nano on the way as well, with lens kit.

Attachments

• IMG_1164.JPG
    IMG_1164.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1165.JPG
    IMG_1165.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1166.JPG
    IMG_1166.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1168.JPG
    IMG_1168.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1169.JPG
    IMG_1169.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Welcome to LPF

WL has kind of a bad rep on here. But they do have a great host for that handheld.

The biggest advantage of living in North Carolina is SELEM in August. (SouthEast Laser Enthusiasts Meet)

Its worth going....

^^^ beat me to it IC
yep you may not know how lucky you guys are to be close to the SELEM event in Newton mid aug... but you will after you attend one.

Armando P:EASE add your location into your personal profile so it shows under your name.

yeah you wont find a lot of WL fans here (% wise)

too long to explain --you just had to be there to understand what a terrible thing WL did to us with their sales techniques and marketing. and it CANNOT be UN-DONE. they do not deserve our biz even tho they are 'saying' now its been sold and is under new management.

Last edited: