Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hello from NJ!

XD001

Hello, my name is Lucas (call me Luc, Lucas, XX001, whatever :p)
I live in New Jersey, US.. I live right near AC (Atlantic City), maybe 20-35 minutes away depending on traffic. I love lasers <3 I don't know what it is about them, they are malefic but gorgeous at the same time.. Oh by the way my gender is male. I love meeting new people, chatting with people, lasers (like previously said). My favorite foods (unnecessary): Pasta (Gnocchi to be specific), Pizza (plain), Oh yeah! Guess what? I am vegetarian! I have been vegetarian since I was about 6, that's a long time! I dislike: UNDER 5mW lasers (unless yellow), rude people (but I sometimes understand), meat, and I most certainly dislike bad smells! I have 3 dogs, and 2 cats.. I am allergic to cats and dogs.. We'll let me say.. I used to be allergic to cats and dogs, I think I grew out of it. OFF SUBJECT. Anyways, yeah so that's a little bit about me, I have only been a member for little more than 2 months, and have never done my "Welcome" so, yeah.. Hello, everyone, I am new! :-D

Sincerely, Lucas

Teej

Hi!

Going to the Photon Fest on May 31 in Califon?

:D

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey XD001,

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have a great time :D

-Alex