Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hello From Nebraska

mikkojay

Hey LPF,
My name is Mike and I am from Omaha, NE. I have been playing with lasers for a few years and have been over at photonlexicon since 2007. I am mainly interested in lasershow projectors. I like to write my own code and have a few small projects in the works (when I can find time).
Here are a couple of old ones:
Fireworks Emulator
LazyMame

I have 2 RGB & 2 RGY projectors, Pangolin QM2000, Easylase, and a soundcard dac.

I'm curious to see if there are any other midwest laser folks here.

Thanks, Mike

Nefarious

Welcome to the forum! Quite a few years ago I was living in Broken Bow, NE! Don't forget to read the rules and the stickies!

john_lawson

hey mike you have finally found us read and contribute ,this is a nice place to kick it at ,oh be carefull the addiction will take you over

lazerboy123

WELCOME to this !!!!!AWESOME FORUM!!!!!

There is alot of helpful information here....................

mikkojay

Thanks! Yeah, it looks like there is plenty of good info and some cool peeps here too. I've been slacking lately, but getting antsy for a new project...

AndyM

Grand Island Nebraska here! I thought I was the only laser fanatic in the state. :D Guess not! This truly is a great forum.