Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from LA

Hey all, I'm Justin, from Louisiana.Since I was young, I've always been into electronics, taking things apart, and putting it back together. I'd say around age 12 I heard my first serious sound system in a vehicle, I was amazed. I had to have it. It drove me to want to know more about speakers and amplifiers. I always wanted to know how things worked on the inside. Decided to go to school for electronics and computers at a community college here. Learned a ton After getting my associates degree. I went straight to Arizona for car audio and car security school. Learned a lot there. Shortly after had my first job installing home automation and home theater system. Most fun job ever. Just wasn't going to be able to make a career out of it. While searching for my dream job, I started working installing satellite radio for commercial businesses. Also, installing the systems the are in drive-thru's. Like how they talk to you through the intercom system and how they detect your there at the menu ready to order. Did you know. When you pull up, there is an inductor under the cement that tells the system to start a timer? At some point when you get your food and drive off the timer stops. So have you ever been asked to pull up to the curb to wait for your your food with no one behind you? Thats because, to corporate it looks like your got your food and drove off in a timely manner, but no, your still waiting. So, anyways. Now I have my dream job. I'm an electronics technician, for a world wide oilfield services company. I've always been into lasers, going to see my favorite DJ, and watching the laser light shows. Recently discovered there is a whole world to this stuff. Very interested in learning all I can about lasers. That's me in a nut shell. Y'all take care...

-----------Justin

Last edited:

Gun

Welcome to the forums Justin, it looks like you've had a very interesting selection of jobs! If you need any help with anything be sure to make a thread asking for help :)