Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Idaho, USA!

My name is Gabe from Idaho and have been browsing through this forum lately and decided to make an account :) I have already bought a 100mw 532nm from thejoker301 and am awaiting it's arrival. I'm excited to be a member and meet you all :wave:

Welcome fellow American :beer: Hope you enjoy your time on LPF!

Im in good old Cali so only a few states away haha.

Here is some + reputation to get you started!

Last edited:
Welcome fellow American :beer: Hope you enjoy your time on LPF!

Im in good old Cali so only a few states away haha.

Here is some + reputation to get you started!

Ah yes, good old 'Merica :beer: Thank you fine sir for the reputation :bowdown:

No problem bud!

I will give you the reputation later since I have given too much in the last 24 hours, I hope that is alright :)

That's just fine :yh: I will make sure to post a review after I receive my laser from thejoker301 :beer:

Tmack

Welcome. Glad to see a member who got a laser worth getting. Been having lots of threads lately about new members that are questioning their purchase after buying from some unknown source. Good for you. Research then buy, not the other way around.

Nice to meet you.

Tony.

Welcome. Glad to see a member who got a laser worth getting. Been having lots of threads lately about new members that are questioning their purchase after buying from some unknown source. Good for you. Research then buy, not the other way around.

Nice to meet you.

Tony.

Hey, thanks I have definitely researched over the forum and found reliable sources and some that weren't, from what I gathered, buying from a reputable member on this forum is the best way to go :beer:

No problem bud!

I will give you the reputation later since I have given too much in the last 24 hours, I hope that is alright :)

Dude your rep fluctuates so much. One day its at 7, then its at 17, then 15, then 21, then 19.

:thinking: lol

-Matt

Dude your rep fluctuates so much. One day its at 7, then its at 17, then 15, then 21, then 19.

:thinking: lol

-Matt

Most of the time when my rep goes down its because of Cyparagon.

He dosen't like me for some reason and rather negative rep me instead of ignore me :p

Last edited:
Most of the time when my rep goes down its because of Cyparagon.

He dosen't like me for some reason and rather negative rep me instead of ignore me :p

Don't worry about it. He has his reasons. Doesnt make him right, everyone is entitled to their opinion, that is how the rep system works, and is why have an overall positive reputation. One persona neg repping you is not a problem if you are liked my everyone else :)

:beer:
-Matt

Don't worry about it. He has his reasons. Doesnt make him right, everyone is entitled to their opinion, that is how the rep system works, and is why have an overall positive reputation. One persona neg repping you is not a problem if you are liked my everyone else :)

:beer:
-Matt

Very true! I never thought about it that way haha, thanks KRNA :)

PS: Check out my new thread in the "other" section.

I've been on here a few months now I believe and it's great. Members are nice and extremely helpful. Welcome to the forum friendo!