Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from France !

Hi everyone,

I'm here because I would like buy a laser pointer with a blu-ray laser.
I've found the forum with google and I have already take a look. I can say it's looks like a really good forum !

See you soon. :D

Hi Ironthomas !
Tu viens d'ou? Je viens de m'inscrir aussi et si tu veux acheter un laser Bleu du genre 1W attend avant de commander en chine, c'est ce que j'ai fait, j'ai un souci et toujours pas de réponse de leur pare.
Je te signal aussi que les laser au dessus de la class II sont interdits en france....
Bonne chance

Hi Ironthomas !
Tu viens d'ou? Je viens de m'inscrir aussi et si tu veux acheter un laser Bleu du genre 1W attend avant de commander en chine, c'est ce que j'ai fait, j'ai un souci et toujours pas de réponse de leur pare.
Je te signal aussi que les laser au dessus de la class II sont interdits en france....
Bonne chance

Translated to

You come from where? I just sign up and also if you want to buy a blue laser of its kind 1W waiting before ordering in China, that's what I did, I have a concern and still no response from them guard.
I will also signal that the laser above the class II are banned in France ....
good luck

Welcome to the forum guys

Last edited:
I have a response from china, i have a problem with my laser...I'm waiting for the return information.
i expect them to pay the price to send it in china.... The laser spartan 1W have worked less than 1 Hour...

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If your are planning to buy anything on the
Forum.... PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Sorry i dont have see that i was not at the good topic to talk about my laser :)
Thank's to you, i'll repost in the good topic !!

Welcome to THE laser forum compatriot.

Have fun and be safe.

If you want speak in french about flashlights (and soon lasers) you must to go at Loupiotes Addict forum.