Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Florida

Hello all,
I've been lurking here for a couple weeks. Now seems a good time to join your fine group. I live in central Florida and own a mobile mechanic business and a small machine shop. I bought my first laser at least 12 or 15 years ago. A little <1mW red pointer with 25 or so heads that produced dim fuzzy patterns. (it still works fine, although you have to be in total darkness to see anything) Just ordered the 100mW green torch from O-like Wednsday. Can't wait to get it. I want to eventually work my way up to a build from scratch. I don't know a thing about building one, but with a complete machine shop in my backyard (and a bunch of 1/2 to 1-1/2" T6061 Alum. bar stock and solid brass rods laying around) I should be able to turn out some cool hosts. I am for sure in the right place if I need advice. LOL Thanks to all for the good information and when I get more experience under my belt, I'll be glad to share some of my creations with you all. :thanks: Mark

Last edited:

welcome.gif
to the Forum...

A lot of Laser Related Info here... you just need to read... read... and read
some more...

Don't forget to read the Forum Rules and the Newcomers section...
Enjoy the Forum....

Jerry

D

Deleted member 8382

Susie from O-like will answer soon for sure ;)

Welcome!

Just thought I would update this post:
Just ordered the 100mW green torch from O-like Wednsday I can't seem to get in touch with anybody there to confirm my order.
My E-mail address they had was not working, so that is why I hadn't heard from her. Green laser is on the way:wave:

Last edited: