Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Cheltenham, UK

Hi all,

Been reading in here for a few weeks now. I wondered what your opinions of this laser pointer are as I recently got it?

50mW Green Laser Pointer

It seems to shine quite brightly and is good for pointing/circling stars. It was £20 delivered so was very happy and I ordered on a Tuesday and it was here on the Thursday (from Guernsey).

It is listed as <50mW and I assume is able to be sold as Guernsey is not classified as being in the UK. Got through customs no problem.

My next purchase will probably be this:

PowerCheck Laser: High Power Focusing Green (532nm) Laser With Key-switch, 100mW - Detailed item view - OdicForce Lasers Online Shop

Any thoughts/comments appreciated.

:thanks:

Welcome to the forums! Since you have been reading for a few weeks, you know about eye safety issues and lasers. For your star pointing use you should be fine without goggles. For other close range uses where there is risk of reflection, goggles are mandatory to avoid eye damage. Welcome to the laser hobby, soon you will be wanting other colors ... It never ends.

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics