Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hello from Canada

Snicker

Hello, I'm Snicker from Canada. I recently ordered the LZCS - Classic 650nm 200mW and I have a 50 mW green laser pointer from DHGate, I think it's overspec'd, but I don't have a LPM.
I love lasers. I've been a fan of them for a long time and only recently decided to acquire a few. My next one will be a 1W+ blue one! Ahh excited about that one.

I've been lurking this forum for a few months and this site basically taught me all I know about lasers. You guys are awesome!

-Snicker

Hey man! Welcome to the forum! All i own is a 5mW greenie and it sucks. I've been saving for months now and finally have enough cash to get a REAL laser! :D Will probably be a 300mW one or even 500mW green :D Enjoy your stay and be safe! :)

Me, too.:beer:
Have saved money for 2 months, and finally got one of 200mW!
You may go and visit BudgetGadgets whether in your preferences, but I like the site very much personally, and yesterday just bought some case/films/charger for my Iphone~

jakeyboii

welcome to the forums Snicker!

hope you enjoy your time here and meet all the nice people :)

Remember To Always Wear Proper Safety Glasses Corresponding To The WaveLength Of The Laser Your Using!

I Recommend These Safety Glasses

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum. would love to see a review tread of your LZCS - Classic 650nm 200mW as I haven't seen one yet for this laser.

Ewww, another Canadian member...
Just kidding, you guys are nice up there. But anyways welcome to the forum.

ARG

Welcome! Which part of Canada are you from? I'm over on the west coast :)

Snicker

Welcome to the Forum. would love to see a review tread of your LZCS - Classic 650nm 200mW as I haven't seen one yet for this laser.
I'll totally be doing a few reviews of my lasers once I get a hold of a decent camera.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.