Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from California

Late intro here, been on the site for a while but just noticed "Intro's" are kind of expected around here. I've been a CPF member for a few years and that brought me here. Big Thanks to LPF for teaching me about laser safety. I always new lasers were dangerous but now I know the facts. I Started out with a ebay greenie and built my first 445nm a few weeks later. My favorite gadgets are made using custom parts built by CPF and LPF members. That said CPF and LPF ROCK!

Last edited:

SKeeZ

Cool man. thanks fore the intro, i'm glad you are a previous forum member that way i don't have to tell you to read the stickies and what not. i hope you continue to enjoy LPF

Fellow Californian! Awesome! You shoudl update your profile with a cuty so we can see how close we are!

Welcome! Lots of nice people here.

welcome. we need you and expect more from Californians, because there generally so cool.

live up to it. ;)

Yea no offense to anyone, really, but i feel there are too many laser enthusiasts in the part of the US that is like, in the middle of nowhere (Lots of the states that start with "M" :D ) where people have like acres and acres of land. Not enough people in urban areas, which i understand. Also alot of people in the east coast....

Tmack

Middle of the ghetto here fellas lol. :gun:
Wish I was joking :/

Last edited:

NO4H99

Welcome to the forum.

Simi Valley is where the Reagan Library is, right? near Thousand Oaks? Some nice beaches near there.

Yep, live right by the Regan Library. I can see the Air Force One hanger from work. Ride my motorcycle along the coast about once a month. Love taking lasers to the beach at night with all that marine layer fog.

Last edited:

Tmack

Sounds like a blast! What kind of bike?? I have a gsxr 750 2007 .

2006 Harley Streetbob, my first bike. Might get a sportbike someday when I have more skills. I got a need for speed and have no buisness on a rocket at this point and time.

dbcba799-c54b-4746-a83d-ba9f95ed753d.jpg

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
A belated welcome to you, LaserInMyPocket! (Even though you live in Ca). ;)

From one of those guys who live in an "M" state. :D

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
@ KRNAZNBOY, To be honest with you, I'd rather be out there in California with you guys today. :)
It's 38° here right now, with the possibility of snow flurries tomorrow! :eek:

2006 Harley Streetbob, my first bike. Might get a sportbike someday when I have more skills. I got a need for speed and have no buisness on a rocket at this point and time.

dbcba799-c54b-4746-a83d-ba9f95ed753d.jpg

Beautiful bike! I laid down my 750 and haven't gotten around to buying another. Since my girlfriend has one she and I usually just ride 2 up on her CBR600. Nothing fancy but maybe we could get together and ride sometime! (I live in the Mojave Desert)

@ KRNAZNBOY, To be honest with you, I'd rather be out there in California with you guys today. :)

I'm jealous. I haven't seen a good snow in too long! Last year in the desert we got flurries and a couple hail storms but that was it :/

Yea well the thing is it goes like this

Californian: Damn it's so HOT over here, wish i lived somewhere where it snowed! Like Michigan!

Michiginian: Damn it's so COLD over here, wish i lived somewhere where it was warmer! Like California!

Yea, see, i wish it snowed over here :(