Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello form V1.15

V

V1.15

Greetings. I work in the audio world and use IR, Blu-ray and Reds in our products. I know enough about lasers to be dangerous (literally) but not enough to 'play safely' which is why I am here to learn more! This is what happens when you let a mechaniscal engineer start farting around with lasers!

I have made a couple of homebrew laser items - mostly yanking parts from _____ and putting it into ______ . Some have worked, some didn't. Some broke in spectacular fashion.

Yes. I wear goggles. That is one good thing about having lasers at work... I can access saftey equipment at no cost.... as long as I bring it back :D

Looking forward to learning more!

"mostly yanking parts from _____ and putting it into ______"

which kind of device are _____'s?

V

V1.15

______ 's can be whatever you want them to be... other pen lasers, cases, you name it. It's whatever you want them to be. As for yanking out ____'s can be DVD burners, laser pens, - stuff like that.

You dig?

ohh...
yeah i do..

i'd like a laser camera

so when i have people smiling to the lens for me to take the photo, a red 250mw laser shoots to their eyes :D:D:D [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]