Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

hello fellow laserists  ;)

darklandz

hi
ive had a looong interest in lasers, started off with my first pen shaped red laser which was probably 1mw i bought from india in 1997 - wasnt until 2004 i bought my first green laser from wicked lasers which was 15mw i think.
currently i own a pulsar125, ive been reading alot on these forums for the past few weeks only just registered today.
the optotronics lasers really interest me cnat wait to purchase 1 after im done saving ;D

oh yeh - my next few posts maybe n00b questions so please try to help and not bite my head off!
thanks people :D

LarryQ

Re: hello fellow laserists  ;)

Welcome to Laserpointerforums...

Lot's of great people here...!!

Don't worry about asking questions..it's how we learn!

You are definately on the right path if you're looking to buy a laser from Optotronics!!!

Looks like you are a fast learner.... :cool:

With so many scammers out there..we are very lucky to have 3 AWESOME companies available for good product and customer service!

Optotronics
Nova Lasers
Laserglow

Welcome again...and see you in the forums!!!

LarryQ

marianne

welcome to LPF! everyone (including me) seems to love those 3 companies, nova, laserglow and optotronics hehe, with good reason, they have a great reputation :) and "noob" questions are never a problem! (unless it's "what mW rating should i use to burn out my annoying next door neighbour's eyeball???" hehe)

tomcat

yeah thats even illigal in international war using lasers ( or anything really) to perpousefully permablind people but there allowed to kill people?!? would you rather have a bad blindspot in your eye OR get shot to the face with a 130mm Depleted Uranium Sabot Tank Round travveling at mach 1.2?????